Avocado has many health benefits and along with its seed, it is a very powerful fruit. Read this article and discover why.
Avocado seed contains 65% of the amino acids in this fruit and compared to any other fruit it has more fiber.
- It can help you to fight arthritis because it has many anti-inflammatory properties.
- Because of the anti-inflammatory properties, it can reduce inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It can help in treating diarrhea and can help against many infections and stomach problems.
- It can rejuvenate and tighten skin because it contains collagen.
- You can burn fat with avocado seeds.
- You will feel fuller after a meal.
- Your body will be energized and able to cope with everyday challenges.
- You can add the seed in smoothies, salads or make a tea or shake.
- The seed contains flavonoid and it can prevent cancer.
Some people may be allergic to avocado. There are two types of allergies: the first type is the tree-pollen allergy that develops in the throat and mouth and the symptoms appear after you eat the avocado.
The other type is the latex-fruit syndrome and it is connected to latex allergy and some of the symptoms are abdominal pain, urticaria, and vomiting. In some cases, they can be life-threatening.